This "turbo" model has the same great features as the original Aquabot™, but it is faster and it will clean a larger pool. In addition, the Aquabot™ Turbo will automatically turn itself off after a 7-hour cleaning cycle. The powerful cleaner works almost twice as fast as the original Aquabot™, filtering up to 4,200 gallons per hour and cleaning your pool in 4 hours of less.
The remote control feature allows you to direct Aquabot™ Turbo Remote Control for spot-cleaning. Guide the unit bi-directionally to pick up leaves and debris when you don’t have the time for a complete automatic cleaning cycle.
The unit comes with its own transformer so it runs on a safe 24 volts, costing only pennies a day to operate. Its powerful suction motor clean and filters up to 4,200 gallons per hour. Since Aquabot™ Turbo Remote Control has its own filtration system, it not only removes dirt and debris, but also algae and bacteria. It reduces the work of your existing filter while it distributes heat and chemicals as it vacuums. Cleans your pool's floors, steps and walls up to the waterline.
Designed for pools up to 20' x 50', the Aquabot™ Turbo Remote Control comes complete with the head, 75-feet of floating cord, and transformer. Just take Aquabot™ Turbo Remote Control out of the box and put it in your pool – no installation required! Clean your pool fast this season with this computer-controlled dynamo. Weighs 19lbs. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Lightweight - Easy to Use
- Dramatically Reduces Maintenance Costs
- No Installation or Assembly Required
- Built In Filtration System - Completely Independent of Main Pool Filter - No Messy Hoses to deal with
- Removes Algae and Bacteria
- Cleans Any Size, Shape and Type of Pool
- Vacuums up all Types of Debris
- Re-Usable Filter Bag
- Walks up and scrubs most Pool Steps
- The Aquabot doesn't waste time "Learning Your Pool!" Your Aquabot is delivered, pre-programmed to clean your entire pool the First Time ...