Please Click Here for an Image Gallery
The CAT 2000 Professional Package controller is the water quality solution for pools, spas, waterparks and a multitude of
other water treatment applications world-wide. The powerful microprocessor-based design makes simple science of water chemistry maintenance
under even the most challenging conditions. Constantly monitoring pH and sanitizer activity, the CAT 2000 implements chemical dosing in
proportion to demand. This proportional feed capability ensures precise water conditioning without overfeeding.
And for superior bacteriological water quality, CAT controllers operate utilizing the Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP) method of water
analysis. ORP is the only reliable method proven to ensure rapid deactivation of such waterborne pathogens as E. Coli in swimming pool
With the power to meet the demands of virtually any application, the price to please the fiscally conscious, and the simplicity to assure
success in the field, the CAT 2000 is the no-compromise solution to your water chemistry control requirements.
The CAT 2000 is compatible with existing chemical feeding equipment, and is shipped complete with sensors, installation hardware, and a
comprehensive installation and operation guide.
- Digital, microprocessor-based design with flash technology
- Advanced Control Features including proportional feed
- Weatherproof membrane switch front panel interface
- All factor settings are permanently stored in memory
- Simple installation, setup and operation
- Compatible with all types of chemical feed equipment
- Dry-contact outputs provided for salt-chlorine systems
- Professional Series sensors with Tefl on reference junctions
- Five-year comprehensive warranty and technical support
- Made in USA