Various contaminants such as swimmer waste, lotions and
oils can accumulate in your swimming pool water. Usually
this buildup is most prevalent during hot weather and
periods of heavy bathing when your filter is already working
at its maximum peak performance. Shock treatments will
oxidize or burn-up these contaminants for a period of 12 -
24 hours. It is usually a good idea to apply shock
treatments in the early evenings so that it can work
overnight and be burned down to normal levels the next day.
Be sure to continue to run your filter during this time.
Dissolve your shock treatment in a bucket so that
undissolved particles do not cause stains.
No chlorine Shock treatments does not
restrict your swimming after applying treatment. They work
well but the traditional chlorine treatments are also very
Note: Never add water to a chemical.
Always add chemicals to water.
WARNING: Pool chemicals are dangerous and should be kept
out of reach of children. Please be sure to read and refer
to the product labels and use appropriately as per
instructions to avoid adverse reactions.