Please Click Here for an Image Gallery
Our Millennium filters stand out because they are cast in a single, seamless piece, in non-corrosive plastic. They are both modern and attractive, thanks to their sleek design and beige exterior. They offer operational reliability as well as minimum maintenance. Our Series 2000 is designed to cover all filtration needs for residential pools, and is available in several diameters according to water flow. This series comes ready-to-use with all the necessary accessories, so that you can get started with one of AstralPool's best filters.
- Available with lateral or top outlet, according to your requirements
and available space. Side mount molded provides oversized entry into
- Heavy duty construction: 30 to 50% more material than our
- One-piece high density Polyethilene (HDPE) filtres, molded without
joints or weldings. Made to work in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Series-equipped with AstralPool's New Generation 11/2" 6+1-way
selector valve with “no tools” service. With bayonet lock for filtering,
washing, rinsing, recirculating, emptying, closing and wintering
operations (all intakes and outlets are interconnected).
- Patented 360 degree full flow “commercial” lateral design.
- Laterals made of resilient, flexible polypropylene.
- True high-rate depth filtration 12” + of sand from filter bed to top
of lateral system.
- Transparent lid makes visual inspection (and access to filter
interior if lateral valve) easier.
- Upper diffuser in interior, in order to ensure good water
distribution onto filter bed.
- Manual air relief option.
- Manual drain option in filter body for easy filter drainage without
- Special "arms" in pump interior holds collector in place, ensuring
even flow and filter wash.
- Pressure gauge for filter wash control.