Please Click Here for an Image Gallery
Sta-Rite's modular media filtration is the perfect match for the small inground and aboveground pool markets. Advances in media technology and balanced flow design provide dirt-loading capabilities up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. Virtually maintenance-free operation for today's pool owner. The small diameter footprint makes the System:2 filter a perfect fit for new and retrofit installations. The interchangeable ports provide multiple plumbing options. Modular Filter Tanks allow for quick change of filter media without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
- Typical Installation - Aboveground pools, inground pools, and inground hot tubs
- Quality Construction - Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Easy Access - Posi-Ring locking ring provides safe, fast access to tank internals
- Patented Design - The patented, innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System:3 Mod Media filter is now available in the smaller System:2 filter, virtually maintenance-free operation for pools of all sizes. Protected by U.S. Patent Numbers 5,190,651, 5,653,831 and 6,036,853
- Low Maintenance - Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Large Drain Plug - Filter includes 2" NPT Drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2" drain plug
- 1 Year warranty.
- Owner's Manual and Specifications.
An Eco Select Brand: Water flows very efficiently through
System:3 Modular Media Filters - SM Series filters allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use. And when consumers rinse cartridges rather than backwash, they can significantly reduce water use, too.
Greater dirt-loading capacity reduces maintenance
The System:2 Mod Media filter is ideal for small inground and aboveground pools. This filter is a compact adaptation of patented System: 3 technology from Sta-Rite, so it handles dirt loads up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. The result: you capture more dirt between cleanings and minimize time on maintenance.
Balanced-flow tank design works in unison with the high capacity filter module to collect dirt over its entire surface holds more dirt so you clean less often.
Less frequent cleaning also increases filter module service life and lowers lifetime costs.
The Mod Media filter contains a one-piece module that simply drops into an easily accessible tank. When cleaning is necessary, just remove the lid (no tools are necessary) and spray-rinse the module while it is still in place. *It only takes minutes to thoroughly clean the filter and get back into service fast.