Please Click Here for an Image Gallery
The new TriStar 75 & 120 GPM Waterfall Pumps are specifically designed for waterfalls, spillways and negative-edge pool applications. These new pumps feature heavy-duty, high performance, energy efficient motor and pump technology. TriStar Waterfall pumps are easy to install, service and maintain.
- 60% quieter and 60% less energy consumption than standard pool pumps
- Super-sized basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time
between cleanings. Smooth inside surface insures easy debris removal
- Tri-Lock strainer cover makes removal easy. No tools required, no
loose parts and no clamps
- See-thru strainer cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning.
Test feature allows line pressure test to 50 PSI MAXIMUM
- All components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic
for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for
quieter, cooler operation.
- The motor is Desert Rated to 140oF
- Tall mounting base provides dry, stable, stress-free support
- Heat resistant, industrial size ceramic seal
- Rugged one-piece housing, with 2" x 2 1/2" ports
- Service ease design provides easy access to all internal parts
- Applications : In-ground waterfalls that require low head
applications and 75 or 120 gallons per minute
- 1 year warranty
NOTE: The New TriStar Waterfall pumps are low-head, high-flow pumps. The piping system should be designed such that the discharge of the waterfall, spillway or cascade is no more than (10) feet above the surface of the water in the pool.