Please Click Here for an Image Gallery
There’s simply no better way to add a Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) to your public pool or spa than with the new IntelliFlo® VS+SVRS pump. It helps prevent suction entrapment and also provides value that no other solution can.
- Replaces 3HP or smaller pumps
- Meets ASME A112.19.17 standards for anti-body entrapment protection
- Onboard intelligence senses blockage with auto shutdown
- Exclusive breakthrough motor technology provides energy savings
while being safety compliant
- 8 settable, changeable speeds ranging from 1100 to 3450 RPMs
- NSF certified and UL and ETL Listed
- Variable speed pumps can save energy
- Built in Freeze Protection
While other safety solutions represent an added cost, IntelliFlo is an investment that may potentially save thousands of dollars in energy costs over its long life.
entrapment protection for your peace of mind
With its built-in controller, proprietary software, and backup
safety features, IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump provides the protection your
pool or spa requires with a virtually fail-safe, tamper-proof solution.
- Meets ASME A112.19.17 standards, thus complying with
the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool Safety Act SVRS Requirements.
- Includes a built-in controller with proprietary software that detects blockage
and automatically shuts itself down within seconds
- No SVRS calibration required: the blockage detection/shut down function
is pre-programmed into the software. Once the IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump is installed,
the SVRS function works without measurements, calculations and sensitivity settings
required with other devices.
- Unlike other devices, IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump’s SVRS protection cannot be disabled.
- If for any reason IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump’s controller becomes inoperable,
the pump will not run, providing an added layer of safety.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel.
Two key technology innovations drive significant energy savings
IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump includes exclusive, breakthrough motor technology and controllable, variable-speed technology that combine
to drive down energy use and cost. And the savings potential may be measured in thousands of dollars over its long life.
First, the IntelliFloVS+SVRS pump uses an exclusive permanent magnet motor,
like those used in hybrid cars in place of a traditional
induction motor. Permanent magnet motors are fundamentally more energy efficient.
Second, the IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump includes a variable speed capability, along with digital controls and proprietary
software that allow custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks—filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, etc.
Traditional pumps’ one pre-set speed are almost always greater than that needed to meet the health department turnover requirements.
With a variable speed pump, the optimum speed will almost always be lower than the pre-set, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump’s eight settable, changeable speeds (ranging from 1100 to 3450 RPMs) mean you can program the exact flow requirements for each task, assuring the lowest energy use possible…adding to your savings. Plus with IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump, you may be able to further reduce energy costs by reducing flow rates during non-pool use hours while maintaining 24 hour-a-day filtration…at a much lower cost. Check with your local health department for requirements in your area.
Here's just one comparative example:
||Annual Kilowatts Use @ 24 hr/day Run
||Annual Electric Cost @ .15 Kwh
$1,443 or 50%